Both of these healthy bliss ball recipes are refreshing examples of how to create a healthy snack that replicates what could be… well… an unhealthy snack.
With limited added sugars these banana cake and lemon cheesecake bliss balls are worth a go if you find you are bored with your current go to.
Banana Cake Bliss Balls
2 small bananas, mashed
100 g light cream cheese
1 tbsp honey
cinnamon as little or as much as
2 cups rolled oats
1 large tsp coconut oil
2 tbs chia seeds
How to make
- Mash the bananas and add all the ingredients, except the oats
- Once well combined, blitz the oats and the wet mixture together until completely combined.
- Pop the mixture into the freezer to firm up. You don’t want it frozen, just firm enough so you can roll them.
- Roll into generous teaspoon sized balls and pop in the fridge or freezer to store.
Lemon Cheesecake Bliss Balls
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup almond meal
125 gm cream cheese
Juice and rind of 1 lemon
2 Tbs honey
1 tsp vanilla essence
How to Make
- Process together in thermomix or food processor, roll in balls and more coconut and place in the fridge until set. Wholla!