I am a tuna fan, I eat it nearly every day whether it’s rice cakes for lunch with avocado or dinner in these delish tuna patties. They really are a complete meal in one ticking all the nutritional boxes and perfect for summer nights served with a light salad. Also, if you have little ones that prefer finger food, this recipe is right down your alley. Super healthy and super fast!
Healthy Tuna and Vegetable Patties
Makes approx 15 patties.
1. Drain the fish, heat oil in a pan and fry zucchini, carrots and corn for 5 mins
2. Transfer veggies to a bowl and add flour, salt pepper and drained fish and flour
3. Add potatoes (or rice cakes) and beaten egg
4. Leave to cool and then shape patties using egg ring and cover in breadcrumbs
5. Heat oil in large fry pan over medium heat cook patties 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown
Serve with sweet chilli sauce
Perfect to freeze for a quick meal when time is short.
Do you have a favourite tuna recipe?