I don’t think there are ever any hassles finding Christmas gift ideas for the active and sporty. There is sooo much to choose from, too much to choose from actually….and that is the problem!
Well I have done the hard yards for you and narrowed down the list to my favourite picks and items that have keep me motivated throughout the year.
1. “Clint” Bolle sunglasses will bring out the Redfoo and cool dude in your man. Colourful and super light. Priced from A$115
2. Denon wireless fitness headphones for the exercise freak. These are the ultimate, super-lightweight, sweat proof, wireless fitness headphones that feature stereo Bluetooth® 3.0 wireless connectivity. MSRP: A$149
3. Cotton on Body cheeky running short. In neon yellow these look great with a tanned pair of legs. A$19.95
4. Naish Standup paddle board. If you want the best then Naish are the premier brand for SUP’s. If your just starting out go for a hybrid board that is good for cruising and flat water like the Nalu 10’6?
5. Garmin forerunner10 is the perfect companion for tracking your distance, speed and calories. Addictive. $A149
6. Cotton on Body K.I.R. active sports bra in neon pink. This is so pretty and with the wide shoulder straps it is super comfy too. $A19.95
7. The Lorna Jane 2014 diary is on my list again after using it all through 2013 it definitely kept me motivated and organised. $A39.99
8. Mahiku activewear hipster tights are my personal fave training pants at the moment. With so many pretty colours and bright designs to choose from you really can have 1 pair for everyday of the week! For my USA readers they are $US75 or email me and I will source an Australian distributor.
So there you have it all wrapped up into 1 pretty post. Don’t forget to leave this page open on the desktop so your loved ones get the hint;)