Hands up if this sounds like you..
Here are a few tactics to help beat the night food cravings
1. Ask yourself if it’s true hunger or just a craving for something sweet. You have eaten dinner probably not more than an hour ago so it is probably not real hunger. Try just popping a mint or having a cup of herbal tea.
2. Keep temptations out of the house, if they are not there you can’t eat them. Simple.
3. Fill up on dinner on high fibre foods, it doesn’t necessarily have to be too carby just plenty of vegetables and salads
4. Try to do something other than just plonking on the couch. Writing and planning Ironmum Karla keeps me occupied and away from the fridge as can walking the dog around the block, painting your fingernails or getting stuck into a new book!
5. If you truly feel hungry be creative and avoid high calorie and opt for a healthier version like this cocao chia seed pudding